Microsoft 365 in Schools, Colleges and Universities
Our workshop on Microsoft 365 in school is addressed to organizations involved in education activities.
About our WorkshopsAltitude 365 | We have developed a variety of workshops, all of which aim to support your digitalization journey in an inspiring and efficient way. If you do not find what you are looking for, you can always contact us for a customized experience!
What does Microsoft 365 provide for teachers and students?
Our workshop on Microsoft 365 in Schools, Colleges and Universities is addressed to municipalities and organizations involved in education activities. This inspiring workshop is based on our insights and real experiences from a large number of customers.
During the workshop we highlight issues like:
- A thorough understanding of the components of Microsoft 365 that are in your interest.
- An ROI/TCO calculation based on the numbers we agree on together.
- A long-term strategy for the components of Microsoft clouds that give you maximum value.
- A report that clarifies what we have gone through and a realization plan that
This workshop addresses to the IT department, educators and people within your organization with responsibility for education.
What do you get?
The purpose of this workshop is to showcase the width of Microsoft 365 for Education services that can be used to simplify and improve the experience of education and learning. After completion of the workshop you will be given a plan for how to protect you better, consisting of:
- Documentation, including an overview of licenses.
- A plan for implementation.
Time & place
The workshop takes place at your location and is divided into two passes. The morning pass describes Microsoft’s offering about Microsoft 365 for Education and charts your situation. The afternoon pass concretes the morning to end up in actual plans and clear actions.Download Workshop (PDF)